We are hiring a Customer Experience Team Manager to play a vital role for the Customer Experience department and Footasylum, ensuring all team members understand the team’s objectives and that they work together to achieve it.
You will be responsible for ensuring that team members are supported and able to deliver the highest standard of Customer Experience by setting targets, implementing guidelines and assisting with any issues the employees may have. This includes being fully accountable for your team’s performance across all agreed measures.
You will work with managers across the business and will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum, reporting any gaps to the Contact Centre Manager, to initiate continuous improvement.
Our Customer Experience department is powered by doing what’s best for our Customers, however they choose to get in touch with us. We use Whatsapp, Social Media and Live Chat to speak to our Customers predominantly, but Customers still like to use Phones and Email to speak to us too.
There is an established team in place, and you will work directly with them to help create the best Customer Experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our Customer Experience staff and championing their progression and development.
- Motivate the Customer Services Team to achieve success through establishing clear expectations of performance, reviewing individual progress and taking proactive action (in accordance with the trigger guidelines) to bring performance back in line where required
- Recruit, develop and maintain the best available talent and provide coaching, training and constructive feedback on a regular basis
- Actively participate and maintain a culture which attracts, retains and motivates staff
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team, ensuring relevant coverage across contact centre channels
- Develop and implement timelines to achieve targets
- Empower team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge and communication skills
- Ensure all employee performance information is shared, scheduling regular development meetings in advance, and recording all performance conversations to track progress
- Monitor all team member performance and report team metrics to the senior manager, ensuring actions are scheduled and all processes are adhered to
- Drive down the need for repeat contact focusing on ‘right first time’ and agent ability to find a solution for the customer through identifying training needs and providing coaching
- Ensure all team members are trained and equipped to handle conflict and understand how to support any escalations
- Handle and resolve inbound complaints and problems where necessary by gathering the relevant information and working with team members to improve initial contact
- Provide industry leading customer service to both external customers and internal colleagues. Building relationships across brands and departments to find solutions
- Identify strengths across team members to enable and fulfil delegation needs, setting deadlines for the team
We love people with passion and we want to help utilise that passion in to your career. We encourage people to defy the ordinary. You should possess the ability to challenge existing ideas and develop new ones.
You will have experience of leading a team successfully and should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills.
Through your experience, you should possess in depth knowledge of performance metrics and have a strong customer focus to cascade down the team.
Salary & Benefits
We are offering £23,000-£30,000 depending on skills and experience for the right candidate, along with access to our company-wide benefits.
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are providing service to our colleagues and customers. We know that this will help us build a great service, which our Customers will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you for a face-to-face chat about the role, and to see if we’re a good fit for you.
We value open and honest conversations and collaboration, giving you a chance to learn about what we are doing in an informal and friendly environment. We want to know about you and why you feel that this is the opportunity for you.
Please note, this is not a remote role and our expectation is that you will be able to attend Head Office in Greater Manchester.