Our Customer Experience team is going on an exciting journey. We are going to be the best in our industry at amazing our Customers. As an integral part of the Customer’s Experience with Footasylum, we need awesome people with a passion for delighting Customers.
- Interacting with our Customers through Web Chat, WhatsApp, Email and over the Phone
- Delivering an experience every time, you interact with one of our Customers, not just fulfilling a transaction
- Have a passion for what we do at Footasylum
- Help our customers get the best resolution to their query, whatever it is
- Have a passion for the business at Footasylum and understand the importance of the entire customer journey
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Be the expert, coaching other members of the department to understand best practice across all responsibilities
- Coordinate with profit protection and returns to ensure best practice is adhered to on all processes
- Collate, record and analyse all claims data across FA brands and Seven, acting as the expert understanding costs to the business, cost to the customer and our loss overall
- Ensure that all claims are investigated fully and that learnings are taken where possible, ensuring trends are understood in full and communicating these across the CX management team
- Ensure all financial requests are completed accurately, making relevant notes where required to ensure financial history is tracked and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Act as an escalation point across departments for all customers issues relating to Admin and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Our Customer Experience department is powered by doing what’s best for our Customers, however they choose to get in touch with us. We use Whatsapp, Social Media and Live Chat to speak to our Customers predominantly, but Customers still like to use Phones and Email to speak to us too.
There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best Customer Experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our Customer Experience staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions.
We need to bring in people with a passion for what we do. Someone that can understand our brand and why it's important to our loyal Customers.
We want people that engage with us now anyway, either as a Customer or a fan of our amazing YouTube channel and Social Media platforms.
You'll have to have a genuine enthusiasm for creating exceptional Customer Experiences and be ready to put in the hard work to help us achieve our ambition of being the best at what we do.
Experience of Contact Centres or Fashion Retail is not essential though if you already work in our stores then we specifically want to hear from YOU. What is essential is your ability to care about what we do, focus under pressure, to learn new systems quickly and be flexible to work shifts.
Speaking with our Customers, delivering an exceptional experience every time. You'll be finding ways to solve issues that they have without losing focus of the need to show them you genuinely care.
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are providing service to our Colleagues and Customers. We know that this will help us build a great service, which our Customers will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences.
We value open and honest conversations and collaboration, giving you a chance to learn about what we are doing in an informal and friendly environment. We want to know about you and why you feel that this is the opportunity for you.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think analytically and to influence
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Experience of using Microsoft excel for reporting/analytical purposes (ideal but not essential)
- Must be able to work shifts, Monday - Sunday