We are hiring a Senior Retail Analyst to join our Retail Senior Leadership Team.
You will be part of the retail estate analysing the data and reporting against it.
At Footasylum, we’ve been going through a digital transformation, changing how we deliver value to our business. A big part of this change is fostering a culture of being open and honest, collaborating, having fun and enabling psychological safety.
We want to create a place for teams to do their best work, and you’ll have the opportunity to influence our decisions, help define standards across the teams and contribute to a healthy and happy working environment.
This is a tremendous opportunity to showcase your business analysis expertise and to play a key role in managing the retail P&L for the store estate. You’ll be part of a collaborative culture where you’ll ensure that we’re delivering solutions that really add value and make a difference to the business. You will be working with a team of area managers and senior retail leaders
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Reporting and documenting financial data
- Build and support with presentation packs and ad-hoc data & reporting requests
- Deliver weekly administration support to the Retail estate and Area Management
- Delivering insights which shape retail strategy by analysing and interrogating data on products, brands and customers
- Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the product provided
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and present to stakeholders when necessary
- Support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Challenge when necessary to make sure that financial and functional value is delivered effectively
- Create and own the end to end business requirements and produce high quality documentation using industry standard tools and techniques
- Participate in the full project lifecycle; understanding and advising where value can be added
- Engage with the wider business community of practices to support and advance capability
- Proficient in Power BI & all Microsoft Office packages
- Previously worked in an analytical role, with a track record of delivery insight which informs commercial decisions
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Skilled in documenting information in a clear and concise manner
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability and confidence to influence and challenge colleagues when necessary
- Able to motivate others and lead change
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Strong analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Retail experience would be desirable, but isn't essential
Above everything else, you will have the opportunity to influence our decisions, help define standards across the teams and contribute to a healthy and happy working environment.
Salary & Benefits
We’re offering up to £35k for the right person, which we assess based on your own experiences, technical skills and against the principles of our department and our ways of working.
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are building products and services. We know that this will help us build useful and accessible things which our customers will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences and backgrounds.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to meet with a few members of the Footasylum team for an informal chat about the role over telephone call or video chat, and to see if we’re a good fit for you. A face to face interview will then be held at head office.
Please note, this is not a remote role and our expectation is that you will be able to attend Head Office in a hybrid way, in Greater Manchester.